Wedding in the romantic Polhograjska manor in Municipality of Dobrova – Polhov Gradec, just a stone’s throw away from Ljubljana.
You want a wedding in a beautiful park, surrounded by the surrounding hills, in a green environment, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the crowd?
If you answer is yes then you can marry in the company of count Blagaj:
– in a wedding hall in the manor
– in a pavilion in the castle park
In a romantic Polhograjska manor you can conclude your wedding vows in a wedding hall or in a pavilion in the castle park, the wedding celebration can then be proceeded in the park, most times under the hundred-year-old castle linden. We also offer you a possibility of a church marriage in a castle chapel, Parish Church of Mary’s birth or in the Church of St. Peter in Dvor.
If the weather will be nice the banquet after the ceremony will be carried out in the castle park under the hundred-year-old castle linden, otherwise it will be moved to the manor.
In the 17th century a castle chapel with a rich baroque structure was built next to the manor and that is the place where we offer a possibility of a church wedding today.
If you feel that the castle chapel is too small you can arrange for a church ceremony in the Parish Church of Mary’s birth or in the Church of St. Peter in Dvor.
Dates are adjusted according to the first application of a couple for each Saturday.
– hall rental in Polhograjska manor or rental of the pavilion in a park
– protocol implementation
– possibility of staying in the manor or in a park 2 hours after the ceremony
– layout of a tent over the table, tables, chairs and preparation of cloths for the banquet after the ceremony
– a bottle of champagne
– a gift for the newlyweds
– preparation of food and drinks for the banquet after the ceremony
– hiring of the hostess for serving
– glassware rental
– preparation of additional tables and chairs
– hiring the musicians for wedding protocol accompaniment
– carriage ride